Coach Skip delivers One-on-One Pitching Sessions through these 2 formats.
About Coach Skip’s In-Person Pitching Sessions …
- Spring, summer, and fall instruction take place on the outdoor Astroturf platform located at 91 Fairmount Drive, Sicklerville, NJ (3-minutes off Exit 41 on the AC Expressway).
- Winter sessions take place at the Total Turf Experience, Pitman, NJ.
- Each session is one half-hour long.
- A free app reminds Pitchers of everything that’s covered during their session and is the foundation for the daily low-impact homework Coach Skip assigns.
- Coach Skip uses this app to promote constant improvement, continuity within a Pitcher’s instruction, and should a Pitcher have a poor outing, reminders to get the Pitcher back on track.
- Only $40/session.
About Coach Skips zoom Pitching Sessions …
- For your Pitching Session, you’ll work directly with Coach Skip on Zoom.
- During your Zoom session, your digital device becomes Coach Skip's eyes and ears. Zoom sessions are essentially One-on-One Pitching Sessions across the miles.
- Sessions are 30 minutes in length.
- For the best results, you position your camera so Coach Skip can see your body move from one side of the screen to the other.
- You choose where and how Coach Skip sees your motion …towel drills, bullpen sessions, backyard throwing sessions, throw a ball against a wall, etc.
- It’s recommended you time any warm-ups to end just prior to beginning your session.
- Every Pitcher walks away with follow-up reminders of the movements and sequence covered during their session.
- Only $40/session
Coach Skip’s Zoom Sessions offers you the most pitcher-friendly, most effective, and least complicated path to your pitching dreams than any virtual pitching instruction anywhere … guaranteed!
Success is Guaranteed
Join the 1000’s of Pitchers who use Coach Skip's recommendations to keep their competitive pitching future moving onward and upward!