We force your body to produce elite pitching results.
By putting you (or, for Dad's, your Son) in a position where your upper body triggers your actual ball release, we give you no option but to deliver every pitch into your Catcher’s target, maximize your throwing arm speed and fastball velocity while seeing each pitch break much closer to your target.
There's only ONE way to accurately measure your lower body involvement
8-year old hopefuls, professional pitchers or any Pitcher in between begin each pitch with the expectation that the ball will go where they want.
- The frequency of your pitches traveling directly into your target predicts your value to your Team and your worth as a Pitcher.
Let’s start with something as simple as you delivering more than 2 consecutive pitches directly into your Catcher’s target.
- Unless you engage your lower body, it’s a physical impossibility to command more than 2 consecutive pitches into your Catcher’s target.
- With luck, you hit your target some of the time, but, because your best outcomes are based on a “feel” and not a repeatable physical reaction to your lower body, you can’t get more than 2 pitches in a row to end up where you want.
It’s worth noting that lower body engagement goes beyond command.
- Without having to do anything, your response to your lower body maximizes your throwing arm speed, your velocity and your ball movement.
You perfectly measure your pitching as well as your lower body engagement through a “2-Pitch Performance Threshold”.
- With an elite “2-Pitch Performance Threshold”, you know how to use a lower body response to deliver more than 2 consecutive pitches into your Catcher's target. Once you know how to perform above the "2-Pitch Performance Threshold", you worth to your current Team and any future Teams hits the roof!
- When you pitch below the “2-Pitch Performance Threshold”, you do so because you’re still searching for a way to make your lower body a fundamental part of your delivery. Consequently, without your throwing arm responding to your lower body, you can’t get more than 2 pitches in a row to travel into your Catcher's target.
Stats tend to disguise your weakness.
- You can have stellar stats against your current opponents, yet still pitch below the “2-Pitch Performance Threshold”. Against more mature, next-level hitters, your stats will fall, your constant adjustments will fail and you put your competitive pitching career in jeopardy.
When you pitch above the "2-Pitch Performance Threshold", you easily transition to and effectively challenge next-level hitters.
Failure is a part of baseball, but, when you ask for our help, failure is not an option.
The Internet takes us to you ... Call “Skip” at 856-281-2596 for a free pitching consult!