One-on-One distance-based training
(For Pitchers willing to travel to South Jersey, Coach Skip offers In-Person One-on-One Training. )
Coach Skip’s One-on-One Distance-Based Sessions are no different than an in-person pitching session
When you think about it, whether in-person or through a digital connection, your motion is going to look the same. Once you position your camera so Coach Skip can see you moving from one side of the frame to the other, for all intents and purposes, Coach Skip is as far away as your camera.
Through his screen, he sees what you do, instantly understands what he must address to produce the results you know you need to succeed in a sport built around introduce, and, through a digital connection, he tells you how to do just that.
Whether you’re Little Leaguer, Professional Pitcher, or anything in between, when you meet Coach Skip, you magically walk away knowing your wildest pitching dreams are now possible!
This is how Coach Skip’s one-on-one distance instruction works:
- For your one-on-one Pitching Session, you’ll work directly with Coach Skip on the digital platform of your choice.
- During your digital connection session, your digital device becomes Coach Skip’s eyes and ears. Your digital sessions are essentially One-on-One Pitching Sessions across the miles.
- Sessions are 30 minutes in length.
- For the best results, you position your camera so Coach Skip can see your body move from one side of the screen to the other.
- You choose where and how Coach Skip sees your motion …towel drills, bullpen sessions, backyard throwing sessions, throw a ball against a wall, etc.
- It’s recommended you time any warm-ups to end just prior to beginning your session.
- Every Pitcher walks away with follow-up reminders of the movements and sequence covered during their session.
- Only $40/session
Coach Skip’s digital sessions offer you the most pitcher-friendly, most effective, and least complicated path to your pitching dreams than any virtual pitching instruction anywhere … guaranteed!