Delaware Valley Team Instruction
When Pitchers are asked about their pitch locaton experience with Coach Skip, the most common responses sound like …
- “I didn’t try to send my pitch into my target. How did you do that?”,
- “I can’t believe what you just did!” and
- When asked on a scale of 1-10 “how much did pitch location improve?”, the typical response is above “9”!
Whether you realize it or not, most of the hitters your Pitchers face get themselves out, and, without knowing how to locate their pitches, you have Pitchers on your Team who are considered good Pitchers.
When your Team works with Coach Skip, hitters still get themselves out, but, due to your Pitcher’s improved pitch location, at a much higher rate. Your Team wins more games, your players have more fun, and your future roster spots become easier to fill.
As long as your field is located within the Delaware Valley, ask Coach Skip to come to your field to teach every Pitcher on the Team how to use their lower body to locate their pitches. While there, Coach Skip will also give your Team’s coaches the tools required to maintain their pitcher’s pitch location.
Your Pitching Event Includes:
- Pre-Event Discussion (about 15 minutes before we dig into your motion).
- 1 hour of learning the movement sequence behind elite pitch location, maximized velocity, and late-stage ball movement.
- Post Pitching Event Discussion /Questions (about 15 minutes).
- Noticeable and repeatable improvement is guaranteed, or you don’t pay.
- Coordinating Coach/Parents will receive follow-up reminders of the movements and sequence covered during their session.
The coordinating coach/parent will only need to handle the arrangement or accommodations for a baseball field.
- Only $15 per player (minimum 4 players max 8 players).
Lock in a date for Coach Skip to come work with your pitchers, call/text Coach Skip right now at 856-524-3248!