Coach Skip’s Zoom Sessions are in-person sessions across the miles.
Just in case you live near or are willing to travel an outdoor Astroturf platform located at 91 Fairmount Drive, Sicklerville, NJ (3-minutes off Exit 41 on the Atlantic City Expressway), Coach Skip also offers in-person instruction.
Coach Skip’s Zoom Sessions are no different than an in-person pitching session.
When you think about it, whether in-person or via Zoom, your motion is going to look the same.Once you position your camera so Coach Skip can see you moving from one side of the frame to the other, for all intents and purposes, Coach Skip is as far away as your camera.
Through his screen, he sees what you do, instantly visualizes what he must teach, and, through Zoom, he tells you how to move and how to sequence the movements he presents.
Once Coach Skip helps you execute your motion the way it was intended, you can expect Coach Skip to make your Pitching Rubik’s Cube much more efficient and see these efficiencies send many more pitches directly into your target.
Whether you’re Little Leaguer, Professional Pitcher, or anything in between, and you enroll for a Zoom session with Coach Skip, you discover how your pitch location permanently, repeatedly, and constantly challenges more hitters to get on base, and how pitch location propels your pitching dreams into overdrive.
About Your Zoom Pitching Session …
- For your Pitching Session, you’ll work directly with Coach Skip on Zoom.
- Sessions are around 30 minutes in length.
- For the best results, you position your camera so Coach Skip can see your body move from one side of the screen to the other.
- You choose where and how Coach Skip sees your motion …towel drills, bullpen sessions, backyard throwing sessions, throw a ball against a wall, etc.
- It’s recommended you time any warm-ups to end just prior to beginning your session.
- Every Pitcher walks away with follow-up reminders of the movements and sequence covered during their session.
- Only $40/session
When Pitchers are asked about their pitch locaton experience with Coach Skip, the most common responses sound like …
- “I didn’t try to send my pitch into my target. How did you do that?”,
- “I can’t believe what you just did!” and
- When asked on a scale of 1-10 “how much did pitch location improve?”, the typical response is above “9”!
Schedule your Zoom pitching session right now or call/text Coach Skip at 856-524-3248 to get more information about this program!