Coaching Pitchers for over 25 years!!!
your Body Always Seeks “balance”.
There’s an extremely subtle difference between being “In Balance” and “Balance”.
- When “In Balance”, your Back Knee begins over or in front of your Back Foot.
- You use your Throwing Hand for balance and can’t regularly hit your target.
“Balance” places your weight just in front of your Back Foot.
You end your motion with your Glove Hand sending the ball into your target with uncanny regularity.
20+ years of Professional, Collegiate, High School, and Intermediate Pitchers make you realize “balance” preserves command.
“Balance” drives the ball to the target with uncanny regularity!
- BECAUSE THEY’RE “IN BALANCE”, YOU FOLLOW ALL THE ADVICE YOU SEE ON YOUTUBE, ONLINE ARTICLES, MAGAZINES, OR EVEN IN-PERSON SESSIONS WITH OTHER COACHES, AND YOU STILL CAN’T FIND YOUR TARGET!
YOUR REACTION MAKES YOUR PITCH LOCATION AUTOMATIC!
- Pitchers with Separation or Throwing Arm Issues need a better focus on their Starting Position.
- Perform your balanced motion as assigned and the ball goes into your target with a rare frequency.
Searching for a simple, once-and-for-all way to improve your command … Have “Coach Skip” contact you?
Coach Skip gets in touch with Interested Pitching within 24 hours!
Other Command Producing Opportunities
Out-of-Area Self-Coaching Guide | Superior In-Person Instruction in South Jersey | Anywhere Excellent Distance Instruction