Experience Friendly, Effective, and Straightforward Instruction!
Coach Skip offers Pitchers the most pitcher-friendly, most effective, and least complicated path to their pitching dreams than any pitching instruction anywhere … guaranteed!
Rec League Team Development
To help your Pitchers have their 2021 campaigns exceed your expectations, I’ll come to your field for an hour-long, Group/Team pitching session with a number of unique twists.
- “Throw More Strikes” Twist #1 – I guarantee you’ll see your Pitchers throw strikes more regularly than ever or you don’t pay.
- “Better Pitcher” Twist #2 – After their session, you ask your Pitchers whether they’re “better Pitchers”, I guarantee they say “yes” or they don’t pay.
- Same Throwing Action Twist #3 – I guarantee to do this without asking your Pitchers to change their current throwing action or no one pays.
- Low Price Twist #4 – I’ll come to your field and do all this for your Pitchers for only $10 per Pitcher.
Before my calendar fills up, to schedule your Group/Team session, call me today at +1-856-524-3248.
Once you experience how I do what I do, you can expect your Pitchers to keep your Team close enough to win many more games.
In-Person Instruction is for Rec Leagues whose home field is in the Delaware Valley
- With the In-Person format, Coach Skip comes to any field within the Delaware Valley.
- His on-the-field teaching format shows Rec Coaches how to get their Pitchers to throw more strikes.
- To get involved, schedule a call with Coach Skip to figure out how he’ll adapt your Rec League Development Sessions to your special needs in a way guaranteed to maximize your Pitchers’ pitching potential.Cost: $10/Pitcher/Session (Minimum – 5 Pitchers)
On-Line Instruction is for Rec Leagues whose home field is outside the Delaware Valley.
- The On-Line format finds you first enrolling in the Rec League Development Program.
- Once you enroll, schedule a call with Coach Skip to talk about how he’ll adapt your Rec League Development Sessions to your special needs.
- At the same time, you accept Coach Skip’s invitation to share a digital sports locker that’ll store your Pitcher’s pitching videos.
– When you upload a Pitcher’s video into your digital locker, please make sure to set up your digital device so Coach Skip can see your Pitcher move from one side of the frame to the other.
- You begin making videos and uploading them into your shared folder.
- Once you have a bunch of videos, you schedule an orientation/ instructional session with Coach Skip where he presents the foundation for the skills you want to relay to your pitchers.
- You apply the skills presented during your session, take more videos, upload them to your shared folder then, when ready, schedule your next session.
- This continues throughout your Rec League Baseball season.
Cost: $60/baseball session. (Lots of Coaches ask their Pitcher’s Parents to chip in a few bucks to pay for your coaching development.)
Find out why Coach Skip’s Rec League Development Program is recognized as the most comprehensive Rec League pitching instruction anywhere.