Coach Skip's One-on-One Pitching Sessions.
When Coach Skip works with a Pitcher, his One-on-One Pitching Sessions deliver ...
- A repeatable, front leg lift position that sends the Pitcher's pitches directly into their target with the movement they expect.
- A simple way to instantly overcome failure.
- An easy-to-follow mental routine that'll elevate pitch location.
- A longer competitive pitching career than pitchers taking an alternate path.
- A greater chance for Pitchers to achieve their pitching dreams.
- A biofeedback protocol that'll reinforce proper sequencing.
Coach Skip built this program with the Pitcher in mind.
- He helps Pitchers overcome obstacles, develop better habits, and build the confidence to always bring their 'A' game.
- He guides Pitchers through the mental training techniques that will enhance their performance on and off the field.
- He'll improve their focus, boost motivation, maximize their energy levels, and improve their overall confidence.
- He teaches Pitchers to overcome the problematic attitudes and behaviors that negatively impact their performances.
- He helps Pitchers control the challenges and obstacles currently hurting their performances.
- He gives Pitchers the tools that make them want to refine and master their motion.
- He supplies Pitchers with a process that teaches them how easy it is to overcome their failures.
- He makes performance anxiety and nervousness obsolete.
Coach Skip partners with pitchers to build a uniquely individualized, balance-based roadmap to their pitching dreams.
If you're like most parents:
- You've tried to teach your son all the great wisdom you've absorbed from YouTube, online articles, magazines, or the movements you see Big League Pitchers make, yet, because none of these resources address your son's balance, your son's results rarely match your expectations.
- You're confused and frustrated with your son's inability to do what you want, yet still hold onto a feeling someone has the answers you're looking for.
Enrolling your son in Coach Skip's One-on-One Pitching Instruction is the first step to finding the answers and, consequently, turning your son's pitching results around.
When Coach Skip works with your son, he supplies a specific, measurable, actionable, and realistic list of skills needed to keep his throwing arm free to send his pitches directly into this target.
- Request a copy of this list or have this list sent to their personal digital device
- Expect their son to use this list as a foundation for the 3-minutes needed to complete his pitching homework.
- Use your son's desire to complete his homework to measure his commitment to the instruction you're paying for.
- When having a catch, use this list to reinforce your son's last session skills.
When your son works with Coach Skip, Coach Skip addresses the many aspects of pitching with a focus on his balance.
Through balance, Coach Skip:
- Will unlock your son's full potential, not only in sports but also in life.
- Use your son's balance to address the many aspects of pitching.
- Aims your son toward optimal performance and total well-being.
- Whether your son is looking to become better, getting back to where he once was, or working on recovering from an injury, Coach Skip's instruction is personal.
- It helps your son, no matter his age, become physically strong and mentally stronger.
- Improves your son's focus and imagery.
- Will let them develop confidence and motivation.
- Teaches your son to cope with competitive stress and deal with tough emotions.
When all is said and done, balance gives your son the ability to search and detect relevant cues, identify movement patterns, make effective decisions, and know what works for them.
"Unless you do something to help your son overcome the very real threat balance poses to his pitching, your son's pitching dreams will forever be out of reach." ~ Coach Skip Fast
Coach Skip travels to any Delaware Valley baseball field to teach every Pitcher on the Team how to become one of the most feared pitching squads in their League.
Whether you realize it or not, most of the hitters your Pitchers face get themselves out, but when your Pitchers understand how to locate their pitches, even fewer hitters reach base.
When your Pitchers work with Coach Skip, instead of hitters getting themselves out, it's your Pitchers who keep the hitters off the bases, and, as one good outing rolls into the next, you find your Team in a position to win more games.
As long as your field is located within the Delaware Valley, ask Coach Skip to come to your field to teach your Pitchers how to locate their pitches. While there, Coach Skip will also give your Team's coaches the tools required to maintain your Pitcher's extraordinary performances.
Your Pitching Event Includes:
- Includes a Pre-Event Discussion (about 15 minutes before we dig into your pitchers' motions).
- One hour of learning how to use a balance to improve pitch location, maximize velocity, and develop late-stage ball movement.
- Post Pitching Event Discussion /Questions (about 15 minutes).
- Noticeable and repeatable improvement is guaranteed, or you don't pay.
- The coordinating coach/parent is responsible for reserving a baseball field for this session.
- Coordinating Coaches/Parents support the instruction; they receive follow-up reminders of the movements and sequencing covered during their session.
- Costs $15 per player (minimum four players max eight players).
To reserve a date with Coach Skip to work with your pitchers, call/text Coach Skip right now at 856-524-3248!
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- Speaker Services