Coach Skip’s In-Person Pitching Sessions
When Pitchers are asked about their pitch locaton experience with Coach Skip, the most common responses sound like …
- “I didn’t try to send my pitch into my target. How did you do that?”,
- “I can’t believe what you just did!” and
- When asked on a scale of 1-10 “how much did pitch location improve?”, the typical response is above “9”!
If you’re like most Pitchers, here’s the dilemma you have …you have tried to follow all the advice you see in YouTube, online articles, magazines, or even in-person sessions with other Coaches, yet your results still don’t match your expectations.
You’re confused, you’re frustrated, yet just have a feeling someone has the answers you need.
Enrolling for in-person instruction with Coach Skip is the first step to finding the answers and, consequently, turning your pitching results around.
Unlike anyone else your son could work with; Coach Skip supplies you with the sequencing needed to see your pitches travel directly into your intended target.
Better yet, in the event you feel Coach Skip isn’t improving your pitch location, you won’t pay for your pitching session.
Whether you’re Little Leaguer, Professional Pitcher, or anything in between, when you meet with Coach Skip on the astroturf platform at 91 Fairmount Drive, Sicklerville, NJ, you discover how to permanently, repeatedly, and constantly locate your pitches and propel your pitching dreams into overdrive.
More About Coach Skip’s In-Person Pitching Sessions …
- Each session is a half-hour One-on-One Pitching Session with Coach Skip.
- A free app reminds you of everything that’s covered during your session and in the foundation for the low-impact homework Coach Skip will recommend.
- Coach Skip uses this app to promote constant improvement and continuity within your instruction.
- Winter sessions take place at the Total Turf Experience, Pitman, NJ.
- Only $40/session