Coach Skip’s zoom sessions.
Coach Skip’s Zoom Sessions are no different than an in-person pitching session.
When Pitchers are asked about their pitch locaton experience with Coach Skip, the most common responses sound like …
- “I didn’t try to send my pitch into my target. How did you do that?”,
- “I can’t believe what you just did!” and
- When asked on a scale of 1-10 “how much did pitch location improve?”, the typical response is above “9”!
When you think about it, whether in-person or via Zoom, your motion is going to look the same. Once you position your camera so Coach Skip can see you moving from one side of the frame to the other, for all intents and purposes, Coach Skip is as far away as your camera.
Through his screen, he sees what you do, instantly understands what he must introduce, and, through Zoom, he tells you how to get into a position where a simple step sends your pitches directly into your intended target.
Once Coach Skip helps you execute your motion the way it was intended, you can anticipate that any changes will cause you to miss your target more often.
Whether you’re Little Leaguer, Professional Pitcher, or anything in between, and you enroll for a Home session with Coach Skip, you discover how simple it is for your pitch location to permanently, repeatedly, and constantly challenge more hitters to get on base and propel your pitching dreams into overdrive.
About Coach Skips Home Pitching Sessions …
- For your Pitching Session, you’ll work directly with Coach Skip on Zoom.
- During your Zoom session, your digital device becomes Coach Skip’s eyes and ears. Zoom sessions are essentially One-on-One Pitching Sessions across the miles.
- Sessions are around 30 minutes in length.
- For the best results, you position your camera so Coach Skip can see your body move from one side of the screen to the other.
- You choose where and how Coach Skip sees your motion …towel drills, bullpen sessions, backyard throwing sessions, throw a ball against a wall, etc.
- It’s recommended you time any warm-ups to end just prior to beginning your session.
- Every Pitcher walks away with follow-up reminders of the movements and sequence covered during their session.
- Only $40/session
Coach Skip’s Home Sessions offers you the most pitcher-friendly, most effective, and least complicated path to your pitching dreams than any virtual pitching instruction anywhere … guaranteed!