Coaching Pitchers for over 25 years!!!
coach skip teaches balance.
After over 20+ years coaching Major Leaguers, Collegiate, and High School Pitchers, these Pitchers agree Coach Skip is the best command (and velocity) teacher anywhere!
- Lesson 1 – “A balanced Starting Position …”
- Lesson 2 – “takes you into an equally balanced Front Leg lift.”
- Lesson 3 – “Your Glove Arm movement and …”
- Lesson 4 – “Throwing Hand position …”
- Lesson 5 – “keeps your Glove Hand free to get the ball to your target with uncanny regularity!!!”
Coach Skip understands your body uses your arms to keep itself in balance.
He also knows every time your pitch fails to end up where you expect your body uses your throwing arm for balance.
When you regularly miss your target, Coach Skip knows why, and, more importantly, knows how to adjust your pitching process to free your throwing arm to produce the results you expect.
Your pitching process Impacts your balance and command.
Your Pitching Process keeps your body balanced and directly influences your results.
Coach Skip understands your Pitching Process impacts your weight distribution and forces your body to use your throwing action to send your pitches where you want with uncanny regularity.
Your Pitching Process Engages Your Command (and Velocity).
- Are you ready to finally stop inconsistent and frustrating pitching outings?
- Are you ready to feel confident when you take the mound?
- Are you prepared to have some fun watching the best hitters trying to reach base?
… then ask Coach Skip to show you how to use your Pitching Process to supercharge your pitching career!
Out-of-Area Self-Coaching Guide | Superior In-Person Instruction in South Jersey | Anywhere Excellent Distance Instruction