Control your “fight or flight” response or forever wonder where you went wrong!
(How we manage your “fight or flight” prompts separate us from everyone else you desperately want to believe is helping you fix what ails your motion.)
What is your “fight or flight” response?
Every time your subconscious perceives an imbalance, your “fight or flight” response produces a physiological reaction. Within your pitching motion, these are the 4 elements factoring into your body’s “fight or flight” response.
- Your “resting” state – Your body is at rest when your body is in balance.
- Your conscious mind – As long as your body is at “rest”, you can move your limbs in any way and direction you want.
- Your subconscious mind - Your movements instantly demand your subconscious respond your new state of balance. Until your body is back in balance, your subconscious mind takes complete control of your body’s movements.
- Your “biomarkers” (“biological” + “markers”) – We saved the most important for last! Your “biomarkers” signify your physiological response to your movements. Since your subconscious mind processes your balance status 50,000 times faster than you can think, your “biomarkers” give very accurate and extremely valuable insights into your movements as well as supplying the information required to stop you from “fighting” your body's natural urges.
We take “fight or flight” to a whole new level.
By accurately reading your “biomarkers” and knowing how to completely control your subconscious reactions, we teach you how to "fly" through your motion.
When you stop "fighting" your body ...
- You channel all your energy into and out of your throwing hand.
- You see your target area instantly shrink.
- You use less effort to produce markedly better results.
- You always keep your Team close enough to win.
When you stop “fighting” your body, you become extremely competitive at your current level and beyond.
Get more insights into your pitching!
It’s your motion!
Every pitch supplies the “biomarkers” we need to guarantee your pitching success. Instead of you trying to make things happen, we make things happen for you!
Our approach makes you better?
We teach you how to command every pitch, maximize your throwing arm speed and produce the extremely late ball movement that gets you noticed.
Wherever you do, we’re with you!
Since your instruction is built around the your "biomarkers", we offer readily available digital tools that’ll show us the relationship between your actions and your "biomarkers".