The absolute genius behind what Coach Skip does!
One position, one repeatable outcome.
- Coach Skip teaches you how to end your front leg lift in a position where he gives your body no choice but to use your lower body to locate your pitches.
The true brilliance behind what Coach Skip does.
From one easily repeated position …
- No matter your age or skill level, Coach Skip supplies you with a repeatable process where your high-level results become an expectation.
- Coach Skip eliminates every reason for you to ever add/change/work on another pitching mechanic.
Trust Someone or Trust Yourself.
If you’re like most Pitchers, you trust an outside source to tell you which mechanics to add/change/adjust.
When you ask for Coach Skip’s help, you quickly come to trust one simple step will force your lower body to repeatedly produce the high-level results you expect.
High-level pitching results are about trust.
The physical skills Coach Skip teaches are so effective that Coach Skip typically spends most of his time giving you ways to trust your body to produce the results you always dreamed you’d have.
Find out more how trust drives your pitching results.
- If you’re new to Coach Skip’s programs, he supplies the biofeedback that’ll instantly and accurately evaluate, support, and tell you which of your old mechanics hurt your last pitch results.
- If you’re a Pitcher who has been working with Coach Skip for a while, should you lose your target, he makes your shortcomings very easy to recognize and surprisingly simple to correct.
Coach Skip wants you to hold him accountable for your pitching results.
The stellar results Coach Skip teaches automatically, immediately, and continually …
- Control your location within the strike zone,
- Maximize your throwing arm speed (velocity),
- Produce late-stage ball movement,
- Use deceptive arm speed to keep Hitters guessing, and
- Reduce the likelihood Opponents reach base.
You use the exceptional results Coach Skip teaches to …
- Send your pitches directly to your intended target,
- See fewer runners reach base, and
- Keep your Team close enough to win the games you pitch.