Transitioning your warm-up into your pitching motion.
While pitching, here's how you reproduce these stellar results?
1. You begin with your feet one baseball width apart.
2. With both feet still on the ground,
a. You flex your legs until your knees cover your feet and
b. After you exaggerate your back-leg flex, you position your back-knee over the little toes of your back-foot.
3. As you did above, you lower your head toward your back foot while you …
a. Lift your front leg and
b. Rotate your upper arms in front of your chest.
4. Instead of throwing to your target, you throw the ball through your target.
Do you experience more fastballs traveling into your target without your target moving?
Yes – Continue doing what you're doing. If you need to know wind-up footwork, how to avoid 2 consecutive pitches from missing your target, more about curve balls, and how to come back from unacceptable pitch results, then enroll in the Institute.
No - Then do this …
· Take a video of your throwing action,
· Use “Facebook Message” to send your video to us and
· In your message, request a complimentary throwing reflex video analysis.
Within 24 hours, we’ll benchmark your video and make a recommendation designed to get more of your pitches to travel into your target more often than ever.
Copyright © 2019 by Louis A. Fast, Pro Pitching Institute
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted by any Baseball Coach in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the Pro Pitching Institute, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
For permission requests, e-mail or write us at the address below.
Pro Pitching Institute
Attention: Permissions Request
2701 Route 42, Suite 118
Sicklerville, NJ 08081