hit your catcher’s target with greater velocity on every pitch!
Instead of …
- Your Feet being too far apart,
- Your Back Knee over or in front of your Back Foot,
- Your Head moving,
- Your Front Knee being behind your Front Hip,
- Your Shoulders tilting,
- Your Throwing Arm offsetting your Stride,
- Your Lower Body following your Glove Arm,
- Plus many more things,
You have a “Pitching Process” to fix these issues, keep your motion in balance, and hit your target with uncanny regularity.
You can have command-producing, velocity-increasing Lower Body engagement.
- Five deliberate actions teach you to easily balance your weight centered just in front of your Back Foot.
- Your Glove Hand movement automatically produces a well-timed Stride, and
- You naturally release your pitch to your target.
Your Lower Engagement is a spontaneous action that maximizes the separation between your Hips/Shoulders without your Front Foot hitting the ground and delivers the ball to your target with uncanny regularity.
Your next “Pitching Process” is your most crucial pitch!
- Your motion becomes an all-encompassing, naturally balanced “Pitching Process”.
- When you miss their target, you have a “process” to follow.
- You go to the list, reinforce your missed skills, and find your target.