Let's simply pitching success.
Few people realize how simple a winning pitch location strategy really is. When you have a winning pitch location strategy, you simply use your leg lift to deliver every pitch to your intended target. No “trying,” no “aiming,” just a single process you trust to get every pitch go where you want!!!
The Truth about Pitching Coaches
Anyone can become a Pitching Coach!
To become a Pitching Coach, one Person believes another individual can revive or energize their Pitchers' pitching results. The individual, even though they don’t have any formal pitch location training, is asked to become a Pitching Coach.
Every untrained Pitching Coach jumpstarts baseball's tragic failure cycle.
- Untrained Pitching Coaches drive Pitchers into self-coaching.
- When the Pitcher realizes that self-coaching isn't producing any sustainable improvement, the Pitcher seeks support.
- Never giving up, the Pitcher seeks out another Pitching Coach they feel will revive or re-energize their pitching (sound familiar?).
Round and round the Pitcher goes until their inability to locate their pitches puts them at such a disadvantage that no Team has any interest in the Pitcher’s services
Essentially, the baseball community readily accepts untrained Pitching Coaches, Pitcher can't self-coach and the Pitcher’s competitive pitching career never reaches its true potential!!!
Warning signs your pitching career is being cut short
You're dealing with an untrained, career-shortening Pitching Coach when ...
- Your Pitching Coach tries to improve your location by asking you to change your arm slot?
- The way your body works your body position at the top of your front leg lift determines your location.
- Your Pitching Coach asks you to make a change, and you find yourself needing bullpen session to figure out how to do what your Pitching Coach wants you to do?
- Work with a trained Pro Pitching Institute Coach, and every adjustment is specific, measurable, actionable and repeatable.
- Your Pitching Coach focuses on velocity without managing your pitch location?
- The Major Leaguers throw hard and know where the ball is going to end up.
- Your Pitching Coach relies on your last pitch result to prompt their next recommendation?
- A trained Pro Pitching Insitute Coach uses the way your body reacts to itself to prepare you for your next level today!
- Your Pitching Coach treats your throwing arm like you can will it to move the way you and Coach want it to move?
- A trained Pro Pitching Institute Coach teaches you how to use your lower body to pull your throwing hand the same release window on every pitch.
Truth... Pitching Coaches hold your pitching legacy in their hands!
“Hoping” your ball travels into your target, means your Coach doesn’t know the rules of the pitching game and, to succeed, relies on you to self-coach yourself.
See more on Instagram!
Arm Slot Changes?
Your Coach, who forces you to use your last pitch to determine your next pitch arm slot, your Coach may talk to but isn’t teaching location.
Find more insight on our Blogs!
Why can’t you improve?
Instead of addressing your body position into your front leg lift, you "try " to change your reactions as you moved down the mound?
"Like" us on Facebook!
Want to be the best Pitcher you can be? Work with a Pro Pitching Institute Trained Coach.
Find out more!