THE PRO PITCHING INSTITUTE GRAVITY MANAGEMENT STARTER KIT
Goal - By limiting your front to back movement, these 3 skills, when properly applied, discourages gravity from using your throwing arm to balance your stride and increase the likelihood, to get back in balance, gravity whips your throwing arm through a more consistent, easily repeated and very productive release window.
Result - By simply following these 3 Starter Kit recommendations, you can expect to use less effort to see your worse misses finish closer to your target than ever.
1. Back Foot
- What you want. Make sure your back-foot landing area is level. When you see a tilted landing area, use the loose dirt you find around the mound to fill in any holes.
- What you don’t want. You don’t want to begin with a tilted back-foot.
- How do you measure this? When you start out, your back foot is level.
- How do you make this sustainable? You make your back-foot orientation the first step in your mound routine.
2. Foot Placements
- What you want. You want to position your front foot one baseball width from your back foot.
- What you don’t want. You don’t want to begin with your feet wider than your hips.
- How do you measure this? You see your front foot is one baseball width from your back-foot.
- How do you make this sustainable? Your foot placements become easier when your back-foot plant area is level but be aware that at this stage of your delivery it’s every simple to place your feet one baseball width apart and still begin with a back-foot tilt.
3. Back-Knee Placements
- What you want. You want to first flex your knees over your toes and then move your back-knee over the little toes of your back-foot.
- What you don’t want. You don’t want to begin with your back-knee over or in front of your back-foot.
- How do you measure this? When looking at your legs from the front, you see your front knee over your front toes and your back-knee over the little toes of your back-foot.
- How do you make this sustainable? Your back-knee positioning becomes sustainable when your back-foot plant area is level and your feet are one baseball width apart.
When you enroll in the Pro Pitching Institute, what do you get?
- You learn to combine a gravity-compliant front leg lift with an unbelievably effective breathing technique.
- Your gravity-compliant front leg lift becomes the foundation for a totally spontaneous and extremely sustainable throwing action.
- Your natural throwing action delivers every pitch into your Catcher’s mitt.
- Your new-found command challenges every hitter on every pitch.
- Your exemplary results fulfill your pitching dreams beyond your wildest expectations.
The Pro Pitching Institute is your no risk, high reward pitching alternative.
Our field-tested pitching process comes with a “Performance Protection Plan”. With our “Performance Protection Plan”, If within your first 14-days in the program, you feel we fail to produce the incremental improvement you expect, you simply cancel your subscription!
With the Pro Pitching Institute, giving up on your pitching dreams is not an option!
Copyright © 2019 by Louis A. Fast, Pro Pitching Institute
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted by any Baseball Coach in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the Pro Pitching Institute, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
For permission requests, e-mail or write us at the address below.
Pro Pitching Institute
Attention: Permissions Request
2701 Route 42, Suite 118
Sicklerville, NJ 08081
Our Gravity-Driven Pitching Programs make your pitching dreams reality.
Want to surpass your wildest pitching dreams? Enroll in the Institute!