start position + Glove work = Command
you can’t teach yourself command.
When you look at your slow-motion video, you see …
- Yourself completing your Stride,
- Then your Glove Hand Palm pops into action.
To hit your target, you need …
- Have the right Starting Position, then …
To simultaneously …
- Have your Glove Hand Palm start your Throwing Arm,
- and your Stride to get your Lower Body torque to drive your pitch.
The fact is that the shorter the timing between your Stride and Glove Hand Palm movement, the better your target area.
- You can try this yourself, but, until you do, you will find out how impossible the action is.
Only the Pro Pitching Institute knows command drives the ball to the target with uncanny regularity!
YOU FOLLOW ALL THE ADVICE YOU SEE ON YOUTUBE, ONLINE ARTICLES, MAGAZINES, OR EVEN IN-PERSON SESSIONS WITH OTHER COACHES, AND YOU STILL CAN’T FIND YOUR TARGET!
The command you receive demystifies pitching and absolutely makes it easier for you to become this elite pitcher.