Sustainability is not an option, it's an imperative!
- Superior Results. Sustainability means you, your Coach, your Teammates and anyone familiar with your body of work are confident you'll challenge every opponent on every pitch to make solid contact anytime and every time you take the mound.
- Enhanced Value. Sustainability gives you the demonstrable value that breeds many higher-level opportunities and heightened long-term success.
- Unmatched Excellence. Sustainability gives you a decided competitive edge over Pitchers competing for the same next-level openings as you.
Why isn't your motion already sustainable?
It's how you're coached that's blocking your progress.
Your Coach sees how your body behaves during your motion, he tells you how he thinks your body should behave and then you "try" to get your behaviors to match what your Coach wants.
Your "trying" turns into wasted hours in the bullpen "trying" to figure out what you need to do to make your body behave the way your Coach says your body should behave.
- Wasted? We use the word "waste" because, more often than not, you walk out of the bullpen feeling really good about that day's bullpen session only to return to the mound unable to find what you thought you accomplished in your last bullpen?
To overcome your lack of progress, your current Coach drives you to examine every motion you see that produces more sustainable results than you. You remember which behaviors are different from yours and then, when you get back to the bullpen, you "try" to model your behaviors to that individual’s motion.
Unfortunately, during your next bullpen, you overlook the actions that actually produce the behaviors you think you need and force yourself to rely on your results, because you can't see your behaviors in real-time, to tell you whether the other person's behaviors (which you don't even know you copied) work for you?
Your sustainability isn't about thinking what you need to change,
it's about knowing what you need to change.
The flaw is crystal clear and easy to solve.
Thinking you can change a "behavior" by changing a "behavior" is inherently flawed.
The only way to permanently change a "behavior" comes from changing the "action" that causes you to "behave" the way you do.
Therefore, the only chance to make your pitching sustainable comes from working with an individual who realize which "actions" influence which "behaviors".
Don't know anyone who knows how to manage your "behaviors" through your "actions"? ... then read on!
Our programs make you sustainable.
You can stop wondering where you're going to find a Coach who knows how to make you sustainable.
- We teach sustainability by training your personal Mentor (Your current Coach, Parent or any individual who's passionate about your success) to tell you when he/she sees a flawed "behavior" and then reminds you about specific "action" you want to address that’ll make your next-pitch behaviors more sustainable than your last delivery.
Sounds complex, but your predictable action/reaction patterns are hardwired into your psyche. We use the way your body is hardwired to teach your personal Mentor the simple cues to look for and then teach your personal Mentor how to use what they see to sustain your high-level behaviors.
We teach your personal Mentor to support your sustainability!
An efficient, functional, and consistent message is vital to you maintaining your sustainability. As part of every program, we give your personal Mentor the tools required to supply you with these exact messages!
We guarantee your sustainability!
We offer an industry-leading money-back guarantee. When your personal Mentor uses the visual cues they see in the way we recommend, you'll experience more sustainable outcomes or we’ll refund your money.
Our In-Person and On-Line options produce sustainable results!
Whether we stand right next to you or we see your motion through a real-time video feed, it's very easy to teach your personal Mentor the observational skills needed to maintain your sustainable outcomes.