There's only ONE WAY to get
your pitches to do what you want.
Your current approach isn't the answer!... Common sense tells you that, by copying what you see some successful pitcher do, you'll easily be as successful as the pitcher you're copying???In reality,
"what you see" the pitcher do is actually a "reaction" to a previous movement and, when thoroughly researched, the root cause for every "reaction" leads to their footwork.
Sadly, you waste most of your pitching career treating “reactions” as if they were changeable “actions”... which they obviously are not!!!
I'll take this one to my grave!
Your foot placements and leg positioning (before your front foot even leaves the ground) predicts your next pitch, your outing, your season and your career!!!
Unless you address your footwork,
it becomes physically impossible
to control your next pitch outcome.
Your footwork determines
whether your next pitch
does what you want!
The reason your pitches don't do what you want is that your footwork prompts your genetic code to use your throwing arm for balance.
Undeniable Fact 1 - Your genetic code* reacts to your footwork to always bring your throwing arm through a very unique and totally “natural release point”.
* Your genetic code reads your current state of balance and then demands you use your throwing arm to offset any imbalance.
Undeniable Fact 2 - Your struggles begin when your “uniquely natural release point” generates an “unacceptable pitch result”.
No fear, you dismiss your footwork and make your pitches acceptable in your own way…
- On your very first warm-up pitch, you get to test that day’s natural release point.
- You see your first pitch result and plan an adjustment that'll make your throwing arm path more competitive.
- You execute your adjustment.
- You see your second pitch result and plan your next throwing arm path.
- You execute your new arm path.
- You continue this process throughout your outing(s).
What you fail to realize is
the instant you change your throwing arm path,
your genetic code dictates that your pitch
won’t go where you want nor behave the way you want it to!**
** The explanation for your pitches not doing what you want is very straight forward…
- Your genetic code wants your throwing arm to take a path that’s proven to keep your body in balance.
- Anytime you change your natural throwing arm path, you complicate what your genetic code wants to do.
- The conflict between (a) the path you want your throwing arm to take and (b) the path your genetic code wants your throwing arm path to take means the throwing arm path you want will forever be compromised.
- Every pitch in every outing becomes a battle between what you want your current pitch to do and the adjustments you need to make to get your next pitch to do what you wanted your last pitch to do!
I use your genetic code
to make sure your throwing arm remains “uninvolved with your balance”.
When you ask me to help you, you discover how to use your foot placements and leg positioning to keep your throwing arm “uninvolved with your balance”
- As I adjust your footwork (and without changing your current motion), you find your naturally productive throwing (re)action automatically brings your throwing arm through a naturally productive release point.
- When we work together, you can expect to produce great outings, great seasons and great careers!
- With all this in mind, once you develop a basic understanding of your footwork, you’ll rightfully attract genuine interest from a variety of very influential, high-level baseball scouts and coaches.
Actions Symptoms that talk to you. | Ask me to harness your genetic code.