The Gold Standard
Think about your footwork more
and your movements less!
Your “genetic code” gives
you a distinct competitive edge!!!!
Think about how you literally lose control of your arms as you walk along a balance beam. It's your “genetic code” that takes control of your arms.
Every second of every day, throughout your entire life,
even during your pitching motion, your “genetic code” keeps you in balance.
How Your “Genetic Code” Works
To maintain your balance, your “genetic code” …
How Your “Genetic Code” Functions
Let's relate your “genetic code” to the balance beam behaviors you've experienced.
How Your “Genetic Code” Works
The way your body is built…
1. Only when you stand on one leg and you quickly open your lead shoulder can you get your hips to rotate.
2. You can only open your lead shoulder when your “genetic code” isn’t using your arms keep your body in balance.
How you let your “genetic code”
impact your delivery is something you control.
Simply changing your throwing arm path to correct any unacceptable result doesn't work and here’s why?
1. Your footwork causes your front leg lift to move your weight’s center away from the area just in front of your back foot to the home plate side of or directly over your back foot  .
2. Your front leg lift’s weight distribution forces your “genetic code” to use your throwing arm for balance.
3. Each time you think to change your throwing arm path to make your next pitch better than your last, you complicate how your “genetic code” uses your throwing arm to keep you in balance .
4. Your (what seems logical) thinking actually creates a conflict between (a) the path you need or want your throwing arm to take to make your next pitch more acceptable and (b) the predetermined path your “genetic code” forces your throwing arm to take.
5. Between what you want to do and what your “genetic code” demands you do, you make itphysically impossible to know where your ball is going to end up.
6. The only way to be competitive becomes finding a work around for your throwing arm conflict .
A Gold Standard Pitching Alert... The root cause for your unacceptable results isn't your throwing arm path; it's your initial footwork. Unless or until your footwork centers your weight just in front of your back foot at the top of your front leg lift, your upper body only delivery continues to produce naturally inconsistent outcomes.
Your Gold Standard footwork uses your “genetic code” to (1) challenge your opponent to make solid contact with your pitches as well as (2) gain a decided edge over the other pitchers who are competing against you for next level openings.!!!
Command - Your command comes from your hips consistently pulling your throwing arm into release and your eyes delivering your pitch into your catcher's target.
Enhanced velocity - The additional energy from your hips increases your throwing arm speed which improves your velocity.
Late ball movement - Your increased throwing arm speed flows additional energy into each pitch which causes your pitches to break much closer to the plate.
Deception - With your hips pulling your throwing hand into release, no matter your grip or releasefl, your consistent arm speed makes your opponent think “fastball”.
Dependability - As long as you know and continually execute the footwork that forces you to center your weight just in front of your back foot, your team comes to depend upon your pitching skills (versus having to overcome your inefficiencies).
Everyone looks at a pitching motion and, based upon their experiences, what they hear and what they believe, come up with a reason for what they see.
However, the instant you dismiss the very real fact that your “genetic code” drives your pitching motion, you set yourself up for a bumpy and frustrating pitching experience.
This is a competitive fact...
After you embrace your “genetic code”,
Just because your coach lacks the desire or the patience to understand why you move the way you do doesn't mean he has the right to use his personal experiences, opinions and beliefs to derail your pitching future.
These are the flawed guesses or signs that an
lets you or causes you to use your upper body for balance.
As you lift your front foot off the ground, your Coach lets...
Coming out of your front leg lift, he wants...
Coming out of your front leg lift, your Coach ignores that...
Your Coach fails to resolve why...
Other warning signs...
Stop letting an uninformed coach
gamble on your future,
The more you waste your time with an uneducated coach,
the quicker your coach brings your baseball career
to a premature ending!
1. Hope you find out how to get your footwork to produce “naturally productive results” before you run out of your pitching tomorrows
(unfortunately, “hope” isn't a very practical success plan) or
2. Ask me to give you lots of pitching tomorrows.
Your tomorrows depend upon the coaching choices you make today.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS!