Unless you consistently get into the same front leg lift position, your command automatically suffers.
– Do you have a way to manage your foot placements?
– Before your front foot comes off the ground,
do you have a way to place your legs in the same position?
– Can you consistently move your front leg into your front leg lift, in the same way, all the time?
– Most importantly, do you have a consistent way to measure each of these facets?
If the answer to these questions is “no”, then you lack the command needed to experience next-level success.
Your Coach teaches you how to be consistent.
– He’ll teach you to understand how to get into your front leg lift, in the same way, all the time,
– He’ll teach you how to expect your pitches to end up where you want, and
– He’ll tell you how to always challenge the best hitters to reach base.
Need help showing command consistency? Coach Skip is waiting for your call.
Coach Skip Fast
Pro Pitching Institute
“Pitch location by choice, not chance!”
Copyright © 2022, Pro Pitching Institute.