It’s an outside force you’re familiar with.
– You’ve lived with it since birth.
– It’s a physical reality.
– It’ll easily clear a path to your pitching dreams.
The force most Pitchers fail to consider is “balance”.
As soon as you embrace your balance, you …
– Tap into a world that’s just waiting to be discovered.
– Find the fundamental truths behind every pitching outcome.
– Learn to completely control your pitching motion.
Once you apply balance to your motion…
– Your pitches end up where you want.
– Your only focus becomes the actions impacting your results.
– You instantly fill the gap between what you want and what you see happen.
Without balance, you risk failure.
Balance means you evenly distribute your weight around your core.
When you let a movement shift your weight, balance automatically uses your throwing arm to offset your weight shift and your target area expands.
With balance, most excel.
Use balance to measure your motion and your throwing arm remains free to regularly deliver your pitches directly into your intended target.
Fewer hitters reach base, you keep your Team close enough to win more games, and next-level Teams beat a path to your door.
Need to balance your motion? Coach Skip is waiting for your call.