There is a motion where you send every baseball directly into your target with uncanny regularity.
This motion contains 5 dominant and coordinated segments to keep your weight over your Back Foot.
In the last step, your Glove Hand tips your weight forward, your Glove Hand naturally turns, and you deliver the ball with uncanny regularity.
This ultimate motion looks this way …
- Your Back Foot begins to the Second Base side of your Back Foot,
- Your Front Foot starts very close to your Back Foot,
- When lifting your Front Leg, your Front Knee stays in front of your Front Hip,
- Your Hands separate in front of your Body, and
- Your Glove Hand movement triggers your Throwing Arm to send your pitch to your target with uncanny regularity.
Except for the last step, every phase has a well-defined action to keep your weight always centered over your Back Foot.
How can this motion be FREE?
By getting your weight over your Back Foot and shifting your weight toward the plate, your Glove Arm initiates your Throwing Action.
As your Glove Arm shifts your weight to the target, your Throwing Arm naturally finds your target with uncanny regularity.
Quality Instruction for FREE!
The Pro Pitching Institute teaches you these 5 Pieces in every motion, or your instruction is free … No questions… No hassles… and no hard feelings.
Coach Skip Fast
“The Pitching Process Doctor”
Pro Pitching Institute